<body> ?my light will shine when all else fade.
...the girl, JOAN.




*I love the city life, but I'll always be a small town girl at heart.

*I never regret a thing, it's a wasted emotion

*I live life to the fullest each day. I've seen that life is just too short not to take chances.

*I am outgoing and i do crazy stuff especially when i'm with my friends

*I love taking pictures and writing on my blog so that someday, I can say these words to myself:
"..I have lived a happy life."

*I don't let things bother me or get in my way..I will succeed because I know I will.

*I am a risk-taker; what's the sense of making mistakes if you can't learn from them?

*Nothing could go wrong if I just follow my heart

*What doesn't kill you will make you stronger and tougher.

*-AD ASTRA PER ASPERA-; TO THE STARS, THROUGH DIFFICULTIES*



This is ME. Like me or Hate me. Either way this is my page and you chose to be in here.

that's all i can say...just read my posts to know more about me


...MY DESIRES


This is my page so please behave here!

Constructive Comments are very much appreciated

If you can't follow my SIMPLE rules here...better leave and do your own thing.

enjoy your stay!!!

___ JOAN ___

...OUR GOSSIPS



...FALLING STAR


I wished upon a shooting star Falling to it's death
My wish came true
It brought me to you
But only to show me
Just to share with me
What I can't have
I am like a star
Flickering in the night
One minute you make me feel so right
The next second I run away
Afraid of being happy
I am an angel with a broken wing
I hide it with a mask
I have so many deep wounds
I have been scared
It is not my fault that I am this way
He did it to me
He cut me so deep
There's so much hurt inside
I have hidden it well
But my heart has been torn
I feel like Hell
Please heal my wounds
Help me to love you
I already do
but help me to stay by your side
Before I fall to my lonely death
Just like the star that brought me to you

***

...CONNECTIONS



Bestfriend Marielle

Lara Desiree

Cindy

Roseann

Fei

Kei

Gagay

Athina

Grazie

Akisha

Joan

Kim

Bestfriend Medz

Trisha

Sherilyn

Lara

Clayton State University

St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church

University of Santo Tomas

Quezon City Academy


...MEMORIES
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008

  • ...COOL SITES

    Youth For Christ



    College Board



    Georgia Bulldogs



    Peyton Manning Site



    Tom Brady Fansite



    Indianapolis Colts



    Daughtry



    Four Days Late



    Copeland



    Crumbling Arches



    Saturday, February 16, 2008


    Some of you were asking what happened to me last Valentine's day.
    Oh yah...
    whatever...

    why are y'all asking me about my Valentine's Day? I mean...obviously, I'm single.
    Single girl + Single Awareness Day = a disaster?

    ....or maybe not.


    Last year, I spent Valentine's Day with my single cousin (yup...my cousin Katrina was single last year.) and now, she's with her special someone na. Ow...how cruel? I know I sound like a baby crying because everyone is eating candy....except me. Okay...laugh at me. Laugh. Indulge yourself. Laugh some more. Laugh as much as you can. Okay you can stop laughing now because the person next to you is agitated....you are creeping him/her out.

    Oh well.
    let's get back to business before another senseless word would come out of my brain.

    I have class that day.
    Just another ordinary day in school.
    Not that I'm being immature or something. You know....if you are single, you won't look forward for that day. Just like me, you'll just treat it like an ordinary day. You'll try everything you can to show other people that you're cool about not having a special someone on Valentine's Day. And yeah...I'm really cool about it.

    You may wanna ask why I'm cool about it.
    See...Daniel and I are not offically together. We don't have any romantic relationship or anything on that nature. We're just friends. oh yah...i know you're tired of me saying that line "just friends" over and over again so from now on, I'll use the word china plate (if you wanna know what does this slang word mean, then you'd better study more about the Cockney Rhyming slang). Daniel and I are just China plates (why does it have to sound that awkward???).

    Daniel called me the day before Valentine's Day. He said he got busy schedule blah blah blahs. you know what's interesting? I'm starting to get used to his crowded schedule. Oh well...maybe if we're officially together, he'll somewhat squeeze me into his schedule. Oh c'mon, give me a break! he got scholarship, he's living with his parents (he doesn't have to pay utility bills)..I mean, why does he have to work soo hard? where'd all those money would go? He's 19 years old. He's single--he doesn't have any kids that he has to support. He doesn't look as if he's into some kind of illegal activities; I don't think he's a gambler either. Maybe I'm just exaggerated. But I don't get him, I really don't. He is way too responsible..he's thinking soo ahead of his future. I feel as if he's an old man trapped inside a young body! my goodness!

    So okay...
    I got nothing to do on Valentine's Day. I just have to go to school and do what I have to do. School was fine...most of the couples that I usually see roaming around our campus was not here that day. They were probably somewhere else....somewhere dark and private.

    Ate Jenifer is single so we could relate to each other. I'm glad our date joined us during our lunch. Who is our date? none other than Ryan. Ryan gave us chocolates...and ofcourse, he gave us smile on our face. Just so you know, Ryan is a very ineresting person. He is so sweet and maloko. Oh I forgot to mention that he's a thomasian too! he studied in UST for three years (B.S. Nursing) then they moved here in America. Anyway, Ryan is planning to establish a Filipino Student Association here in CSU. There is FSA on big universities here in Georgia so it would be very nice if we also have one here in CSU. Though, there's a lot of paperworks that we needed to submit. I think it would take a year before we could get the approval of the president. but yeah...just wish us luck. We wanted filipinos to come together and show the Americans how beautiful our culture is. The idea may sound a little quixotic but who knows? with just a little perseverance and some pambobola....we might get what we wanted. We may not get the approval of the president this year..but I know someday..soon..we'll make it happen.

    Where am I?
    Oh I forgot...I intend to talk about Valentine's Day on this post of mine.
    Sorry......

    My Valentine's Day was okay. I watched the movie Step-Up 2 with my single comrades. I don't know if they were really single but I swear, they were all claiming that they are unattached. I brought Lily and Julia with me. So my Valentine's Day dates this year were Lily, Julia, Josh, Dexther, Cedric, and Simon. As far as I know, Jai is single as well...but only GOd knows where'd he go that day. Don't ask, don't tell.

    I did enjoy Valentine's Day with my comrades. But if you'd ask me, i'd rather eat dinner with them. The movie was soo good that all our attention was focused to it. I love talking to my comrades and sadly, we never really had a chance to talk that day...as in looooong talk. Before, we used to have long conversation with each other but ever since we all went to college, things have changed. Suddenly, everyone is soo busy writing papers..reading materials..and here we are, trying the best that we can to spend more quality time with each other during school break. That is soo terrible.

    That's all I did on Valentine's Day.
    I watch Step-up 2 and eat popcorn with my comrades.
    Simple Valentine's Day date...nothing grand.

    SMILE...you're with me!