Right now, my life is in the craziest place it's ever been. I think I've met more people in the past two months than I had the whole of my life before that point. I have a part-time job. I take 12 credit hours worth of classes weekly at CSU. I lead a very full life. This is not at all what I expected would happen after I moved here in Jonesboro. I was truly unsure that I would find happiness again. I thought my life would crumble to wretched, tiny pieces. Instead, I live a more fulfilling, happier life than I ever had. I consider myself to be truly happy. There is little about my life that I think needs improvement. I truly do love my life now. It's crazy. I'm not used to this feeling of being "content" all of the time. It's weird. But I love it.
The only thing I can think of that I want but don't have is a good relationship. The problem is that I know I don't have the time to devote to a relationship right now. I would love to find the right guy, but at this point, I'm just too busy to commit to something and give it the attention it would need. That makes me a little sad. I know that if I really wanted it, I could make it happen...but I would rather wait until I find the right guy, rather than just putting all of that time into the first random guy I meet.
I really love that I've been meeting all of these amazing people. I love meeting new people. I've met a lot of people through Sarah Tunnel, who I finally met through Macey about a month ago. Sarah is amazing. I love her. And Paige Roche. They are a great bunch of people and they're a lot of fun. I hope that I will be able to continue hanging out with them and getting to know all of them better. I've had a very busy and fulfilling social life the past few weeks. It's been great. I love it.
School...ick. I'm behind on some of my subjects. But I'm doing okay. I think I'll be set to make all A's. I need to put more time and effort into some of my classes to pull that out...but I know I can do it. So far, I've received all A's and B's on the tests I've taken and the timed writings I've turned in. So that's good.
That's pretty much it. I'm doing very well. I'm enjoying life. It's a strange feeling.
___________________________________________
As a tradition now in my blog, i'll post some cute and adorable videos of Peyton and Eli.
Eli will go to Disney World!
Peyton and Eli making history. The first brothers that won the Superbowl MVP...back to back.
loves it. loves it. loves it! Remember this date, 50 years from now...people from the next generations will talk about this brothers. Manning brothers - they are making history. As happy as Peyton was winning his Super Bowl last year, he was probably even more elated that his brother won it this year. shoutout: i love the kulot hairstyle of Eli here. He looks as if he just came out of shower! haha.
Peyton's first career: a tango dancer?
this video made me laugh! look at the kembot of Peyton. Hey I didn't know he can do that! well actually...I can't imagine him doing that. What's with the pajak moves? haha. i love it. Peyton is the man!