Thursday, February 28, 2008
GUESS WHO'S BACK?tHe mEmOirS oF tHe LoNg LoSt bLoGgEr!hay i missed blogging!! it's such a sad feeling to want to blog so much but not be able to! hello blogging world...i'm baaack! :)
my schedule for the past two weeks was sooo crazy! i mean....it's soo ridiculous. I was able to write four midterm papers in just two days, imagine that? and I can't believe I got all A's on all those papers! that's really crazy. I wonder what happened to my
quibbler professors? they seems a wee bit impressed by my
idiocracy. And not to mention my staggering impromptu speech on Psychology! haha. But due to my chaotic schedule, I found out something about myself. I found out that I'm performing really well when I'm under pressure..perhaps,
I'm doing much much better if my schedule is dense and I got little time to procrastinate. I used to think that cramming is a really bad idea but now, cramming has nearly became my friend.
so here are a few highlights of what's been happening on my life the past two weeks.. (aaack its been far too long!!)
1. team presentation - about a month ago, my professor on one of my subjects made a list of pairs that would report certain topics. Emo guy was assigned to be my partner. goodness!
emo guy's real name is soo long and complicated so please bear with me....I don't want to type his name every now and then. Anyway, preparing our report was the hardest part. Emo guy and I were always arguing about almost everything! i bet he got stress out by my attitude. haha. One time he asked me if I could minimize the time that I would discuss my report in front of the class. hello? how cruel was that? i know, my topic is easier than his but my topic is very essential. If my classmates weren't able to understand my topic, how could they understand emo guy's topic? I refuse to cut-down the time allotted for my presentation and I think that pissed him off. We got into an argument. In the end, we fixed everything in harmony. Last Tuesday, we present our report. We got lots of good feedback from our classmates! I love it! all the heated arguments between me and emo guy were
all worth it. Oh yah...we became close friends too!
2. midterm grades - I checked my midterm grades awhile ago...I got all A's on my subjects except Psychology (I got a "B" in this subject). Well,
I'm expecting that Psychology would be the odd ball this semester. I knew it! Atleast "B" wasn't that bad, right? if it was a "C" --- I will certainly drop that subject.
3. unit tests - I got perfect scores on my Business English and Keyboarding Pro tests! it's awesome! I did study on those test but I wasn't really expecting
hawtness perfect scores. oh well...I earned it! On the other hand, the result on my Anatomy test wasn't all that great..I only got a B (84)! heck. better luck next time.
4. emergency: my social life is crashing down - As you'd see on my statements above, I have committed my time on school works these past few weeks. I never even got a chance to hang-out with my friends during weekends! I'm always pre-occupied. School is my top priority but I didn't know that it has a
direct impact on my social life. I can't have it all, yenow? I wanted to meet new friends...I wanted to expand my horizon...but the sad truth is, I can't be geeky and sosyalera at the same time! I hate it, I really do. The reality of life is that,
we can't hold on to everything....we have to give up something to gain something.
5. Daniel's mom - my future mother-in-law (eeck..did I just type those words?) was inviting me to attend her
teacup party next weekend. She's really nice to me and I can't turn her down. I don't want to go to her party...I mean, she's nice and all but she's a known socialite here in our place. I'm scared -- what if my
clumsy self would resurface on that teacup party? that would be a disgrace. ugh! I can't turn her down but I would never gonna disgrace myself. What should I do? I asked Daniel and he said that he will never force me to do something that I don't want to do. So let's see what will happen...
6. filipino student association - I think I've mentioned the FSA here in my blog before. Ryan and I are still confident that we can establish this organization...I talked to him this afternoon and he said that we should never give up. This is our
only shot to make a difference....we'll never gonna blow it off. It was really complicated though. Ryan is busy...I am busy...we only see each other once a week because we have different schedule...it's insane. I trust Ryan, I really do. He's serious about his plans and I could see the determination on his eyes. But how could we make this plan work if we are both busy on our individual issues? I don't know. Wish us luck, will you? I want an FSA. I am fully aware of all those responsibilities in store for me but what can I say? I love being in charge. Ever since I was in grade school, I've been soo active on school activities. I was a
majorette (I don't know if that's the right spelling) from 3rd grade to sixth grade. I held baton for two years then I was promoted to flag on my last two years in gradeschool. It was really fun. I wrote a couple of articles for our school paper too! then in highschool, I wrote a handful of scripts for our school plays. I think the last script I made was for our
satire play. When I was still in UST, I was the assistant treasurer of Pre-Com Society. My stay there was limited to seven months (cause I have to move here) but I know I did the best that I can for our organization.
7. spring break - we got one week break. thank God I can finally get some sleep and get back to my old life, my
buhay-baboy days. After all those stress of midterm papers, I think I deserve my life back again..dontchu think? haaaayyyy....I'm excited to stay home and do nothing. This is my dream...my facile dream. Now, I declare my buhay-baboy moment starting right at this moment! I hope my buhay-baboy days will continue until next week.
These are the highlights of the two weeks of my life...
there's a lot of things that happened during the course of time but I figure that you might end up half sleep while reading this post.
Yesterday, my life is DULL
Now, everything is TECHNICOLOR.
SMILE...you're with me!