Thursday, January 31, 2008
RaNts.
"Who knew being negative could be so positive?"My post doesn't have anything to do on the sentence above. I just want to put that trivial fact as part of my header. Okay...I'm gonna post here on my blog before another storm of quizzes, reports, timed writings, and assignments would hit my schedule.
My life has never been as busy as it was right now. goodness! quiz right here and there..and before I could react to the last one, there's another one coming. Macey and I ate at the Hongkong Buffet yesterday just to wind up and do some catch-ups on our ridiculous life. I think I'm considering it as a form of therapy..yah i'm serious--talking to macey is one of the craziest habit that I have ever developed. So anyway..we ate at the buffet for $6.99 each. It wasn't a bad price for a good buffet and added to the fact that there are two cuteness server there. haha. I think I'm gonna be eating in this restaurant more frequently! silly. Afer our meal, the server gave us our
fortune cookies. here's what it says on mine:
Remember three months from this date. Good things are in store for you.I opened the fortune cookie last January 30 so when I counted three months....oh yah...three months from that date is April 30 - just two days after my 18th birthday [April 28]. yay! so what would be those
good things in store for me? darn! i'm excited. I know this may sound a little weird coz fortune cookies are just plain cookies...they can't predict my destiny..but I have nothing to lose, right? so I'll keep my hopes alive and look forward to that date.
On a separate, honestly unrelated note, Jai's friend called me earlier. I was dumbfounded that
John Westbrooke called me. Isn't it creepy that a guy that met me just last Monday, had nerves to call? what in the world? well we just talked about random stuff like
the subjects I am taking this semester, am I part-time/full-time student, my professors - that's all we talked about..nothing so personal. still creeps me out though...do you think he's gonna stalk me in a long run? ick. haha. i gotta watch my back from now on. Oh I told Jai about it. He said that I shouldn't be scared of John because he's
nice, smart, and...harmless. Infairness to John, he seems okay. So someone's gonna stalk me now? my golly! as far as I know, I was the one who's stalking other people! how could it be? oh no...is it some kind of KARMA?
Countdown to Superbowl.Superbowl is on Sunday. I'm excited! it's NY Giants [led by Eli Manning] versus NE Patriots [led by Tom Brady]. I still wish Peyton (and the Indianapolis Colts) made it through the Superbowl. But Eli loves to surprise me. Who knows he would do it again this time?
I gotta keep it inside my bag.My wallet, that is.
I am just hemorrhaging money right now.
It's so much fun, though.
I got new clothes again.
I need to not spend anything for the next week or something so I can go crazy on my birthday. I'm considering actually celebrating it this year. We'll see...
The definition of Irony: my iPod's battery is dying while playing "Don't Stop the Music." yikes!
you see? the contents of this blogpost are soo random. I just want to post something so please excuse the eager tone...and all the senseless thoughts.Anyway, i gotta run some errands. I'll catch up with you later!
My life is ridiculous
I'm about to die laughing.
SMILE...you're with me!