<body> ?my light will shine when all else fade.
...the girl, JOAN.




*I love the city life, but I'll always be a small town girl at heart.

*I never regret a thing, it's a wasted emotion

*I live life to the fullest each day. I've seen that life is just too short not to take chances.

*I am outgoing and i do crazy stuff especially when i'm with my friends

*I love taking pictures and writing on my blog so that someday, I can say these words to myself:
"..I have lived a happy life."

*I don't let things bother me or get in my way..I will succeed because I know I will.

*I am a risk-taker; what's the sense of making mistakes if you can't learn from them?

*Nothing could go wrong if I just follow my heart

*What doesn't kill you will make you stronger and tougher.

*-AD ASTRA PER ASPERA-; TO THE STARS, THROUGH DIFFICULTIES*



This is ME. Like me or Hate me. Either way this is my page and you chose to be in here.

that's all i can say...just read my posts to know more about me


...MY DESIRES


This is my page so please behave here!

Constructive Comments are very much appreciated

If you can't follow my SIMPLE rules here...better leave and do your own thing.

enjoy your stay!!!

___ JOAN ___

...OUR GOSSIPS



...FALLING STAR


I wished upon a shooting star Falling to it's death
My wish came true
It brought me to you
But only to show me
Just to share with me
What I can't have
I am like a star
Flickering in the night
One minute you make me feel so right
The next second I run away
Afraid of being happy
I am an angel with a broken wing
I hide it with a mask
I have so many deep wounds
I have been scared
It is not my fault that I am this way
He did it to me
He cut me so deep
There's so much hurt inside
I have hidden it well
But my heart has been torn
I feel like Hell
Please heal my wounds
Help me to love you
I already do
but help me to stay by your side
Before I fall to my lonely death
Just like the star that brought me to you

***

...CONNECTIONS



Bestfriend Marielle

Lara Desiree

Cindy

Roseann

Fei

Kei

Gagay

Athina

Grazie

Akisha

Joan

Kim

Bestfriend Medz

Trisha

Sherilyn

Lara

Clayton State University

St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church

University of Santo Tomas

Quezon City Academy


...MEMORIES
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008

  • ...COOL SITES

    Youth For Christ



    College Board



    Georgia Bulldogs



    Peyton Manning Site



    Tom Brady Fansite



    Indianapolis Colts



    Daughtry



    Four Days Late



    Copeland



    Crumbling Arches



    Saturday, December 15, 2007


    Mackenezie's mom is a clinical psychologist. I had a chance to talk to her the other day when I went to their house (actually, i didn't even know that she's a psychologist!). I asked her opinion about my "mental health". Well..I just happened to ask her some questions and she ended up "diagnosing" me.

    Talking to yourself - is it normal?

    I wouldn't lie to you if you'd ask me if I'm talking to myself..Oh yes I am! Mrs. Sandra told me that it's just normal. In fact, based on the study conducted in Washington..all the people talked to themselves! some of them may deny the fact because it sounds abnormal..but in reality, it's not. It's just normal to talk to yourself if you're depressed, stressed, nervous and extremely happy. Talking to yourself will not make you crazy.

    Mrs. Sandra's Diagnosis: I'm mentally stable.

    I'm like every teenagers living in this world. Teenagers (even adults) do weird stuff! but that doesn't make them crazy.
    Mrs. Sandra said that there's no way to "forecast" if there will come a time that I would be "mentally unstable" someday. There's just absolutely no way to tell that. No one knows what the future may bring. Mental Instability is an unexpected calamity to one's life. The death of a loved one can cause depression and might lead to mental instability.


    So how can we immune ourself to that epidemic?
    We need a mentor. We need someone that we can trust our feelings and emotions to. In the reality of life, we're all vulnerable. We all need someone to share all the hurt we have inside. In that way, it would be much much easier. That someone can be your parents, close family member, siblings, friends, teachers, co-workers, parish priest...anyone that you are comfortable with. I'm glad I have people here in my life that I can trust my feelings to. My life wasn't all that perfect. I'm happy not because everything I have is perfect; I'm happy because I manage to go beyond imperfections. But like what Mrs. Sandra said, we can't tell it for sure. I may be satisfied with my life right now but it would not be like that forever.
    Take for instance, Robert Hawkins, who killed 8 innocent people and turned the gun to himself during a mall shooting in Omaha. Almost everyone who knew him said that they can't believe that Robert is capable of doing all of it. He's just a typical teenager that you'd see everyday. But then he lost his job, he and his girlfriend broke up, he had a bad relationship with his parents..things happened all at the same time. He just woke up one day and realized that he can't take it anymore. No one see it coming. Robert's friends describe him as "normal". He is just like you and me.

    If the unfortunate events that Robert have gone through happen to me, would I be capable of killing other people too? It's a challenging question that I can answer now. No matter how much I like to tell you for sure that I'm not capable to do such heinous act..I simply can't 100% guarantee you that. I don't believe in Mercy Killing..i really don't. The compass inside me (also known as my moral compass) dictates what I should or should not do. It's always there to guide me every step of the way. And ofcourse, God, my creator who would NEVER leave me. I have faith in Him. I'll trust that He would not let me doo such senseless act and take away the life of other people.

    conclusion:
    I'm completely and absolutely normal! i may be weird sometimes but i'm normal.
    Now I realized that doing crazy stuff will not make you crazy (literally)..in fact, it would make you really happy!

    SMILE...you're with me!