<body> ?my light will shine when all else fade.
...the girl, JOAN.




*I love the city life, but I'll always be a small town girl at heart.

*I never regret a thing, it's a wasted emotion

*I live life to the fullest each day. I've seen that life is just too short not to take chances.

*I am outgoing and i do crazy stuff especially when i'm with my friends

*I love taking pictures and writing on my blog so that someday, I can say these words to myself:
"..I have lived a happy life."

*I don't let things bother me or get in my way..I will succeed because I know I will.

*I am a risk-taker; what's the sense of making mistakes if you can't learn from them?

*Nothing could go wrong if I just follow my heart

*What doesn't kill you will make you stronger and tougher.

*-AD ASTRA PER ASPERA-; TO THE STARS, THROUGH DIFFICULTIES*



This is ME. Like me or Hate me. Either way this is my page and you chose to be in here.

that's all i can say...just read my posts to know more about me


...MY DESIRES


This is my page so please behave here!

Constructive Comments are very much appreciated

If you can't follow my SIMPLE rules here...better leave and do your own thing.

enjoy your stay!!!

___ JOAN ___

...OUR GOSSIPS



...FALLING STAR


I wished upon a shooting star Falling to it's death
My wish came true
It brought me to you
But only to show me
Just to share with me
What I can't have
I am like a star
Flickering in the night
One minute you make me feel so right
The next second I run away
Afraid of being happy
I am an angel with a broken wing
I hide it with a mask
I have so many deep wounds
I have been scared
It is not my fault that I am this way
He did it to me
He cut me so deep
There's so much hurt inside
I have hidden it well
But my heart has been torn
I feel like Hell
Please heal my wounds
Help me to love you
I already do
but help me to stay by your side
Before I fall to my lonely death
Just like the star that brought me to you

***

...CONNECTIONS



Bestfriend Marielle

Lara Desiree

Cindy

Roseann

Fei

Kei

Gagay

Athina

Grazie

Akisha

Joan

Kim

Bestfriend Medz

Trisha

Sherilyn

Lara

Clayton State University

St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church

University of Santo Tomas

Quezon City Academy


...MEMORIES
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008

  • ...COOL SITES

    Youth For Christ



    College Board



    Georgia Bulldogs



    Peyton Manning Site



    Tom Brady Fansite



    Indianapolis Colts



    Daughtry



    Four Days Late



    Copeland



    Crumbling Arches



    Saturday, December 01, 2007





    My friend, Mackenzie, introduced me to this band named "Crumbling Arches" over a month ago. I was a HUGE fan of bands way back when i was still in the philippines so this dilemma isn't new to me. She told me that she'll be inviting a local band for her birthday (October 23). At first I was like "a local band? not a big deal.". So i went to Mackenzie's birthday...i wasn't excited about the "band" they were talking about coz like I said, they're just a "local band"..they're performing on local bars..so what?

    alright...the party was fine. Most of Macky's visitors were strangers to me. I'm glad Macey, Chris, Josh and Jai was there (oh....macky's parents are sooo nice. they're very cool!). Then at the middle of the party, there came the band that everyone was excited about. They entered the front door (even ringing the doorbell 3 times!), i'm expecting that they'll be bringing the drums and guitars to perform but they didn't. So there they were, saying "hi" and "hellos" to everyone including me.

    Ian (he got cute curly hair) - the guitarist/bass
    Zachary (ian and zach both got curl hair =>) - the drummer
    Brian - guitar and vocals (i think he's the cutest!)
    Alex - guitar and vocals (he's cute too! and he got this mysterious eyes..)


    After the birthday song, Macey and I decided to go to the balcony to get some fresh air when suddenly.......SURPRISE! the band was there - laughing, joking around. oopppsss...i think we were at the wrong place at the wrong time!

    Macey: (breaking the silence) are we interrupting something?
    Alex: certainly not.
    Ian: nope.
    (Zach and Brian - seems agreeing to their bandmates)
    Joan: oh cool...so you guys enjoy..we gotta go! let's go macey.

    then zach suggest that we joined them (hey there's no alcohol or something in the party so i think it was fine). credit me for being honest to them when i told that i wasn't familiar to their band and i haven't even heard any of their song. I wasn't really planning so say that...it just burst out of my mouth! plus, i can't praise them about their song or whatever if i don't have any idea about it. They were kind enough to explain to me the type of music they were playing, what was their songs mostly about, all those kind of stuff. They weren't so famous YET so there's still a long way for them. They gotta work hard. I really admire Brian when he told us that they were not doing that just to be famous, ofcourse they wanna be famous but that's not the main reason why they are performing..they are performing because they love to do it. The band's dream is not to become a celebrity...they just want to be more than themselves and they also want to make something out of this thing called life.

    They let me listen to one of their song "Voice of Reason" thru Ian's Ipod and it was great. I think i'm starting to like their music...oh no...i think i've already love all of their songs after i heard them on Myspace! atleast they gave me the free demo CD.

    If you'd ask me...i think this band has a great chance of being famous someday. They are all smart (judging by the way they see things..judging by how they express their opinion). They were unique on their own simple way.

    Their first album "The Somnambulist" is coming out this December 7, 2007. Wanna buy their CD? then go and check out their myspace account:

    Add Us Up!

    follow this picture and it will bring you to the band's myspace account


    or their official website:


    Support Crumbling Arches

    click this image and it will bring you to the band's website

    SMILE...you're with me!