i gotta make this as quick as possible since i got lots of things to do today..
yesterday, my friends (Dexther, Macey, Jai and Mackenzie) and I all watched the game of UGA Bulldogs (7-2 on their SEC ranking) versus the AU Tigers (from Alabama). It's a very exciting game since both teams were classic rivals since 1970's. Dexther told me to wear black coz this game was promoted as the "Georgia Blackout". I was really excited! i'm glad my mom let me go with my friends without too much hassle on my part. I got 2-topic exam today on my American Government class. i was soo excited that i didn't even browsed some of my notes.
I went to school around 8am. I'm pretty confident that i'll pass my AG exam today. And the fact that i know what to expect from my professor...i think i can ace the test! so around 11pm, i'm still answering the analization part...gosh! where did he get those questions? it's very hard because the questions were so complex. You have to read the question carefully and make sure that you FULLY understand it before you can answer it. so yeah...the questions are hard but if you get the sense of the questions, it'll be easy for you to answer it. tricky huh? here i am, answering my AG exams while the other Bulldogs fans were tailgating already! the exams went well..i got the highest score on our class! yey!
everything's fine. I saw Macey and Mackenzie then Dex and Jai come pick us up. It took as 2 hours and 12 minutes to go to the stadium (we arrived at the stadium at 3:08pm). The kick-off was 3:30pm so we're not missing anything yet. I was surprised how big the stadium is! it's soooooo big! i feel as if i'm gonna throw out. then our seat was at the section 129.....so near the football field!thanks to Dexther.
The game started....we were all surprised that the Bulldogs were wearing black jerseys! this is the first time that they wore black since their official jersey color is just red and white. yey! Georgia Blackout! to the crowd's delight, everyone on the UGA coaching staff were all wearing black too. And "Uga the 6th" [the UGA's mascott - he's a bulldog! a real one!] is so cute! well i really dont mean that literally....i just think he's cute. anyway, the game started. it's a very close game. i was kinda nervous on the third quarter when the Tigers were up 10 points.
the life story of UGA VI
Let's put UGA on the spot [he looks so behave on this picture
Now he looks like a monster here! go UGA! bite them!
Indeed, the 4th quarter is the best! we were suddenly up to 20pts.! everyone is happy [except the few Tigers' fans who drive all the way from Alabama just to watch their team being punished by the bulldogs! lol.]. I'm not a UGA student but still, i enjoyed every second of the remaining play time. My friends and I were dancing [all the players were dancing too...even the commentators!]. All the bulldogs fans went crazy!
to sum it all...i recommend you watch this great youtube video:
there's a lot of cool new videos of the Georgia Blackout in Youtube..i suggest you check 'em out.
i'll be posting more GA Bulldogs pictures on my next posts...