<body> ?my light will shine when all else fade.
...the girl, JOAN.




*I love the city life, but I'll always be a small town girl at heart.

*I never regret a thing, it's a wasted emotion

*I live life to the fullest each day. I've seen that life is just too short not to take chances.

*I am outgoing and i do crazy stuff especially when i'm with my friends

*I love taking pictures and writing on my blog so that someday, I can say these words to myself:
"..I have lived a happy life."

*I don't let things bother me or get in my way..I will succeed because I know I will.

*I am a risk-taker; what's the sense of making mistakes if you can't learn from them?

*Nothing could go wrong if I just follow my heart

*What doesn't kill you will make you stronger and tougher.

*-AD ASTRA PER ASPERA-; TO THE STARS, THROUGH DIFFICULTIES*



This is ME. Like me or Hate me. Either way this is my page and you chose to be in here.

that's all i can say...just read my posts to know more about me


...MY DESIRES


This is my page so please behave here!

Constructive Comments are very much appreciated

If you can't follow my SIMPLE rules here...better leave and do your own thing.

enjoy your stay!!!

___ JOAN ___

...OUR GOSSIPS



...FALLING STAR


I wished upon a shooting star Falling to it's death
My wish came true
It brought me to you
But only to show me
Just to share with me
What I can't have
I am like a star
Flickering in the night
One minute you make me feel so right
The next second I run away
Afraid of being happy
I am an angel with a broken wing
I hide it with a mask
I have so many deep wounds
I have been scared
It is not my fault that I am this way
He did it to me
He cut me so deep
There's so much hurt inside
I have hidden it well
But my heart has been torn
I feel like Hell
Please heal my wounds
Help me to love you
I already do
but help me to stay by your side
Before I fall to my lonely death
Just like the star that brought me to you

***

...CONNECTIONS



Bestfriend Marielle

Lara Desiree

Cindy

Roseann

Fei

Kei

Gagay

Athina

Grazie

Akisha

Joan

Kim

Bestfriend Medz

Trisha

Sherilyn

Lara

Clayton State University

St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church

University of Santo Tomas

Quezon City Academy


...MEMORIES
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008

  • ...COOL SITES

    Youth For Christ



    College Board



    Georgia Bulldogs



    Peyton Manning Site



    Tom Brady Fansite



    Indianapolis Colts



    Daughtry



    Four Days Late



    Copeland



    Crumbling Arches



    Sunday, July 22, 2007


    one of the saddest news i've ever heard since i came here in america..

    8:50am, we arrived in the church. the usual chikahan again before we come inside the mass. It's raining today and the church was not as 'jam-packed' as usual. Most of the people were probably on vacation or they're just too lazy to go on the early morning mass. When i went to the gathering hall, joshua approached me. He said that they need another altar-server because someone didn't show up again. As i've said a month ago, if given another chance..i would love to do altar serving again. Joshua were kinda worried because the mass was about to start. I agreed on him and went straight to the server's room. I get the costume and dressed as fast as i can. To my surprise, Joshua followed me inside pala! that's fine..he just want to make sure that i get the right dress. He said sorry and thank you a hundred times! so ayun..

    joshua and i went to the gathering hall. Ashley was still there. She just wanted to make sure that i'm ok. She's worried because she can't help me this time; she even offered hersef to replace. I told her that i can do it. I'm nervous but i will try my best not to commit some mistakes. Joshua told Ashley that he will guide me. SO wala ng problem!

    we went to our proper place. Joshua ask me if i want to hold the cross. Duh? whatta question? the cross was taller than me! gugustuhin ko bang pahirapan ang sarili ko? I nod at him. He said that he was just kidding and he wants to see my smile so that he wont feel guilty for placing me here.

    the mass started. Fr. Gregory will lead the mass while Deacon Peter will assist him. everything went out well. Ofcourse i feel more confident now than i did the first time. Tapos si Joshua gustong kunin lahat ng trabaho ko! xempre di naman ako pumayag. I will not stand there just like a doll, i have to do something! mejo nalilito pa rin ako sa mga ginagawa dun pero okay naman. Pag kumakanta yung choir, ayun si joshua salita ng salita. comment ng comment sa mga tao. hay naku! mas madaldal pa sakin. Sabi ko nga sakanya, hinaan nya yung boses nya kasi baka naririnig kami ni deacon peter. one time nga, habang may binabasa si deacon peter, nag-joke si joshua about daw dun sa classmate nya nung middle school. Natawa talaga ako! kulang na lang mapatayo ako sa kakatawa! tapos lumingon si deacon peter. ooopppsss..narinig yata kami. Humirit na naman si Joshua na baka may 'super-sonic' ears daw si deacon peter! naku..hanggang ngayon natatawa pa rin ako pag naaalala ko yung mga comment nya. Parang nakita ko yung sarili ko kay Joshua. Mahilig din mag-comment. Yung comment na nakakatawa pero hindi nakakaasar. Wholesome naman..

    when the mass was about to end, Fr. Lucas just showed up from somewhere. He has this important and urgent announcement to all the parishoners.

    Fr. Lucas received a call from the bishop yesterday; requesting his service for a catholic university in washington. Fr. Lucas said that the request came out of the blue. No one expect it comming. He said that this was all part of God's plan for him. He was terribly sad because he doesn't want to leave. He's been the parish priest of st. philip benizi catholic church for 5 yrs. now. Everyone was shock and unhappy about his bad news.

    The happy face i have earlier suddenly vanished. I feel so sorry for myself. Fr. Lucas is my lifeline, my mentor. Eversince I came here in St. Philip, he's been so good to me. He made me feel more 'welcome' in this place. He embraced my whole being without asking anything in return. He made my stay here easier than i could ever imagine. I know he's always making fun of me..teasing me all the time..but i guess that was just his way of making me feel that i'm part of the group. He make me feel closer to God. I guess my life would be different without him. His influence was so powerful. So majestic..i don't want this to happen! i don't want him leave this place..

    After Fr. Lucas' speech, everyone stood up and applaused him. He have touched not only my heart, but the heart each and everyone. He's a BIG lost on our community. A small community so close to each other that we can't let anyone leave. Our hearts were tied with each other. We shared the sadness of Fr. Lucas' departure. The Adult Faith Foundation (who was headed by Fr. Lucas), will be very different without Fr. Lucas' presence. All the members of AFF were all teens and we all see Fr. Lucas as our idol. He is very strict in regards with the rules of AFF ("the rules were made for the goodness of all being" - Fr. Lucas) however, he is very cool on other stuff. He made the AFF's confession and sharing more interesting and fun. He is the fuel to make our faith more stronger.

    The mass has ended. I'm not surprised when i saw joshua, who's very happy earlier, was so quiet. He was also sad. The mood in the gathering hall was different from what it was before. Joshua asked me if i wanted to go to Fr. Lucas' office so we can talk to him (and tell him not to leave). Ash, Josh and I went to the office. Daniel was also there, he was talking to Fr. Lucas. I guess we all went there to stop Fr. Lucas' departure. We express our feelings about his decision. But that's not enough to stop him.

    To be continued................

    SMILE...you're with me!