<body> ?my light will shine when all else fade.
...the girl, JOAN.




*I love the city life, but I'll always be a small town girl at heart.

*I never regret a thing, it's a wasted emotion

*I live life to the fullest each day. I've seen that life is just too short not to take chances.

*I am outgoing and i do crazy stuff especially when i'm with my friends

*I love taking pictures and writing on my blog so that someday, I can say these words to myself:
"..I have lived a happy life."

*I don't let things bother me or get in my way..I will succeed because I know I will.

*I am a risk-taker; what's the sense of making mistakes if you can't learn from them?

*Nothing could go wrong if I just follow my heart

*What doesn't kill you will make you stronger and tougher.

*-AD ASTRA PER ASPERA-; TO THE STARS, THROUGH DIFFICULTIES*



This is ME. Like me or Hate me. Either way this is my page and you chose to be in here.

that's all i can say...just read my posts to know more about me


...MY DESIRES


This is my page so please behave here!

Constructive Comments are very much appreciated

If you can't follow my SIMPLE rules here...better leave and do your own thing.

enjoy your stay!!!

___ JOAN ___

...OUR GOSSIPS



...FALLING STAR


I wished upon a shooting star Falling to it's death
My wish came true
It brought me to you
But only to show me
Just to share with me
What I can't have
I am like a star
Flickering in the night
One minute you make me feel so right
The next second I run away
Afraid of being happy
I am an angel with a broken wing
I hide it with a mask
I have so many deep wounds
I have been scared
It is not my fault that I am this way
He did it to me
He cut me so deep
There's so much hurt inside
I have hidden it well
But my heart has been torn
I feel like Hell
Please heal my wounds
Help me to love you
I already do
but help me to stay by your side
Before I fall to my lonely death
Just like the star that brought me to you

***

...CONNECTIONS



Bestfriend Marielle

Lara Desiree

Cindy

Roseann

Fei

Kei

Gagay

Athina

Grazie

Akisha

Joan

Kim

Bestfriend Medz

Trisha

Sherilyn

Lara

Clayton State University

St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church

University of Santo Tomas

Quezon City Academy


...MEMORIES
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008

  • ...COOL SITES

    Youth For Christ



    College Board



    Georgia Bulldogs



    Peyton Manning Site



    Tom Brady Fansite



    Indianapolis Colts



    Daughtry



    Four Days Late



    Copeland



    Crumbling Arches



    Sunday, July 15, 2007


    it's been a long time since i posted on my blog..well, i guess im obligued to post now to keep it updated..

    church day again..it's raining so hard kaya nung lumabas kami ng kotse, ayun nabasa ako kahit may payong! wet look ang drama ko this sunday. While ashley and i were walking on the church lobby,we were talking about the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie. We haven't seen the movie so we were planning on when to watch it. We both love the Harry Potter books so we want to see the movie. According to my friends who have seen the movie, it's not that good. They were disappointed about the movie. Ash and I were so curious but then we both realized that we are not allowed to go to a movie theatre without an adult in charge (or atleast with someone who can defend us in case of trouble). I really want to see it so badly that i prefer to 'sneak-out'. It won't hurt the try, right?

    As bad as it may sound, we planned to sneak out after the mass but there comes another problem..we don't have a car! so ayun..change plans ulit (it's funny how we think of those crazy/wicked ideas just to watch the movie). Then suddenly, Joshua just popped out from somewhere. He heard us talking about our wicked plans (i dont want to mention the plans we made cause it's very wicked! evil!). He just laugh and laugh! and then i remember that he was asking(and nagging on this case) me last week if i want to watch ratatouille.

    Joan: Ash and I have a huge problem! we can't watch harry potter movie (drama effect)!
    Ash: (talking to me) imagine? almost everyone had seen the movie..so tragic! poor joan..poor ashley..i hope there's someone out there who can help us.
    Joan: well i guess we just have to wait for the DVD to come out.. (warning: im using a FALLACY here)
    Joshua: know what? i wont let my friends be terribly sad..i can go with you guys.
    (asus konting drama lang pala ang kelangan)

    Our problem was resolved! we have someone to go with us (so our parents wont worry that much) plus, Joshua has his own car! Joshua is a really nice guy. He has this 'clean' image in the church so i don't have any doubt on my mind that he wont let anything bad will happen to us. I just got this feeling of being secured when he's around. I trust him.

    During the mass, I cant focused myself on the gospel. I'm excited about the movie..!

    After the mass, the usual chikahan na naman with the parishoners. I'm still excited to see the movie so I didn't establish more kwentuhan moments with the people there. I want to get out of there as soon as possible. After we got the permission that we can go to the movie theatre, we ran towards Joshua's car. It's still raining hard. The weather is not cooperating. Joshua's car was parked at the back of the church so we have to walk all the way there. Joshua said that he can run to his car and he'll just pick us up so we wont get wet. Ash and I refused. I won't let Joshua run and get wet while Ash and I were just 'sitting pretty'. "Look girls, both of you are my responsibility now..right at this moment. I wont let you go home later..both sick. Remember: I'm in charge now.", Josh said. That is one of the sweetest thing i've ever heard from him. Ash and I appreciate his concern but we're too hard-headed to comply. We followed him. "Don't worry! I have my umbrella!", i shouted while we were running. After ten years, we got inside the car.

    Joshua: Stubborn Kids. Next Time you'll disobey me, i'll drive you straight home. Forget the harry potter.
    Ash and Jo: Yes, sir.
    (then we all laugh!)

    What's the best thing about the American teenager? they know how to be responsible. They know when to play game and when to take over. Now, I'm learning how to be responsible just like them.

    Movie theatre..nice and big place. The cinema was not too crowded because it's sunday (most of the people were in church). Then Joshua went to the counter, buy the tickets and the foods..now we're all set. Ofcourse i didn't want him to pay our tickets. Ash and I were supposed to be paying for his tickets because this is our idea and we just dragged him here. But Josh were so fast that we were not able to stop him from buying all the stuff. He said that he doesn't want to argue about the payment thing and that the guys should always treat the girls.

    The movie started..i don't want to spoil the story for the sake of those who haven't seen it yet..it's nice. Great effects and kissing scene but i was disappointed. I've read the book twice and it's just..it's not what i expected it to be. They cut some part of the story. Oh well, i dont want to be a critic here. I'm just not satisfied with how they did the movie. As a loyal Harry Potter fan, i'll forgive the director and the people behind the productions.

    Anyway, i'm not satisfied with the movie but i'm satisfied and over-joyed with my bonding with ash and josh. Two great and wonderful person in the world. My bonding with them is a great consolation price for the first disappointment that i've mentioned. Atleast I can go home feeling happy and ecstatic.

    SMILE...you're with me!