<body> ?my light will shine when all else fade.
...the girl, JOAN.




*I love the city life, but I'll always be a small town girl at heart.

*I never regret a thing, it's a wasted emotion

*I live life to the fullest each day. I've seen that life is just too short not to take chances.

*I am outgoing and i do crazy stuff especially when i'm with my friends

*I love taking pictures and writing on my blog so that someday, I can say these words to myself:
"..I have lived a happy life."

*I don't let things bother me or get in my way..I will succeed because I know I will.

*I am a risk-taker; what's the sense of making mistakes if you can't learn from them?

*Nothing could go wrong if I just follow my heart

*What doesn't kill you will make you stronger and tougher.

*-AD ASTRA PER ASPERA-; TO THE STARS, THROUGH DIFFICULTIES*



This is ME. Like me or Hate me. Either way this is my page and you chose to be in here.

that's all i can say...just read my posts to know more about me


...MY DESIRES


This is my page so please behave here!

Constructive Comments are very much appreciated

If you can't follow my SIMPLE rules here...better leave and do your own thing.

enjoy your stay!!!

___ JOAN ___

...OUR GOSSIPS



...FALLING STAR


I wished upon a shooting star Falling to it's death
My wish came true
It brought me to you
But only to show me
Just to share with me
What I can't have
I am like a star
Flickering in the night
One minute you make me feel so right
The next second I run away
Afraid of being happy
I am an angel with a broken wing
I hide it with a mask
I have so many deep wounds
I have been scared
It is not my fault that I am this way
He did it to me
He cut me so deep
There's so much hurt inside
I have hidden it well
But my heart has been torn
I feel like Hell
Please heal my wounds
Help me to love you
I already do
but help me to stay by your side
Before I fall to my lonely death
Just like the star that brought me to you

***

...CONNECTIONS



Bestfriend Marielle

Lara Desiree

Cindy

Roseann

Fei

Kei

Gagay

Athina

Grazie

Akisha

Joan

Kim

Bestfriend Medz

Trisha

Sherilyn

Lara

Clayton State University

St. Philip Benizi Catholic Church

University of Santo Tomas

Quezon City Academy


...MEMORIES
  • December 2005
  • January 2006
  • February 2006
  • March 2006
  • May 2006
  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008

  • ...COOL SITES

    Youth For Christ



    College Board



    Georgia Bulldogs



    Peyton Manning Site



    Tom Brady Fansite



    Indianapolis Colts



    Daughtry



    Four Days Late



    Copeland



    Crumbling Arches



    Thursday, March 01, 2007


    This is my fourth day in teaching Timothy..

    We did English first coz that's his favorite subject. After our 30 minutes class, I let Timothy take his break. We grab a snack (potato chips and lemonade) and we went outside the house. I let Matthew join us (Mikee was doing his homework so he can't join us). Timothy share stories about..about..everything! He was talking and talking (it was fun!). He was such a funny kid and I love him (I love all of them!). After our break, we continued our class. I told him we had to do Math (my favorite subject!). As I was teaching Timothy some Math tricks I used to do when I was at his age, I didn't know that his dad (kuya Michael) was behind me. He was also listening while I was teaching Timothy. I was surprised (..and terrified) when I saw him standing there. I tought there was a trespasser inside the house! ok..ok..I know I was over-acting that time but I swear I was terrified! Anyways, Kuya Michael said that he just want to see my own method of teaching Timothy. He said I'm doing GREAT! According to Kuya Michael, the tricks that I taught to Timothy was unique.

    After the Math lesson, Timothy take his break and play with Matthew. Kuya Michael showed me the stock room on their house. It was a huge room full of teaching materials! They have complete laboratory apparatus and a bunch of books. He told me he bought that in Bob Jones University (a prestigious school in South Carolina). I was surprised when I found out the he's spending 3000 dollars every year just to buy the materials and books that he will use for the Homeschool of his children. "Why not let the children go to a public or private school? I think that wont be as expensive as Homeschool?..", I asked. He said he doesn't want his children to go to a public/private school because..as we all know..schools here in the states were getting worst and worst each year. Students (even in elementary level) were more exposed in stuff like sex, drugs, alcohol, etc. He was planning to send the kids in a christian school when they reach highschool (9th grade).

    After 30 minutes break, Timothy and I proceed to Science (about Fossils). I can see that Timothy was kinda distracted by Matthew (they want to play na..) so I call the lesson off for the day (I don't want Timothy to be stressed out).

    After we ate lunch, Kuya Michael brought Mikee, Timothy, Matthew and me in Delta Museum (yup..kuya Michael is working in Delta International Airlines). It was a nice trip (the weather was bad today..it was raining so hard!). We went inside the real plane! well..I've been inside the plane before but this is different! We went inside the cockpit (is that the right spelling for that?). gosh..I've learned a lot today. I really enjoyed it..!

    We arrived home at 5:00 pm. When I check my phone, there were 2 voicemail from Daniel! He said he just want to ask me something. I call him after I've heard the voicemail. I think he miss me coz he haven't heard anything from me for three days (LOL..mag-ilusyon daw ba?). After 2 rings (or is it 3?), he answered the phone.

    Daniel: Hello?
    Joan: Joan here.
    Daniel: hey how you doin'?
    Joan: fine and you?
    Daniel: just doin' some paper work for my book report. Anyway, I called you awhile ago. I just want to know if you're still here in America. I thought you did go back to the Philippines without even telling me.
    Joan: ohh..I'm still here, okay? I thought you miss me that's why you call. (pa-galit effect pa yung voice ko).
    Daniel: sort of.
    Joan: sort of? Daniel, is that you? are you sick or something? (with high-pitch voice)
    Daniel: sick? of course not! you crazy girl! (asus deny pa sya..)
    Joan: crazy? grrr..is that a joke or something?

    I forgot the rest of our conversation. Maiksi lang naman yun.

    that's the latest about my life.

    goodnight na..I'm so tired and sleepy..
    Goodnight!

    Godbless..

    SMILE...you're with me!